Wednesday 19 August 2015

looks like my days are numbered….


The day has finally come! I’ll be opening my doors this Saturday! Am I ready? Mentally no, but everything else is good to go! I think I’ve got everything pretty well in hand, that is until a real person comes walking through the door, then all bets are off. I’m going to keep this short and sweet, so here are a few pictures to brighten up your day!



I didn't forget about the fellas!






Anybody who has spent more than five minutes with me knows I love a good mirror! A cell phone I can live without, but no mirror? Forget about it. So what better thing to give away for my opening day than a Lakeshore Superette compact!


If you should find yourself in the Port Credit, Mississauga area, pop by 308 Lakeshore road East and give us a visit!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment